DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley)

 

comments2160 comments. Current rating: 5 stars (375 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Tatyana


Email: tanechka2007@yamex.net


Address:
Russia, Pavlovsk, Lomonosova st. 8, flat 21, post code(zip) -659001.


Other Comments:
This is pictures of Raven Riley.
website: http://ravenriley.com/



Comments:

You are on page 13 of 144, other pages: 1 2 3 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 141 142 143 144
2008-12-23, 10:01:42
[hidden] from Vigo, Spain  
Hola amigos,os quiero decir q he recibido varios e-mails estafa de esta supuesta Elizaveta,y en la ultima me pedia 988 dolares para iniciar el viaje hacia mi persona,yo le he contestado q iba ahora mismo a hacerlo y q comprase unas esposas y unos tangas tipicos de rusia para celebrar algo y q se ria si se cree q ha conseguido el dinero.estas son las fotos de mi querida Elizaveta,ahi van.Espero se me notifique si en algun momento se detienen a estos estafadores,se lo agradeceria,un saludo




Keywords:
2008-12-23, 13:15:13
anonymous from Canada  
hello! excuse me that I could not write to you earlier.....
I'm writing to you as soon as I can!!!!!! I was busy with many
arrangements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also I had to repeat some words
for my English test and I finally passed my test today morning!!!
today I was in the travel agency and I received an information about my trip!
I will be very thankful to you if you can meet me at the Airport!

>> I will arrive to you on Sunday, 28 December <<
I shall inform number of flight, the terminal and an arrival time
probably Friday or on Saturday.
more in detail look at the end of the letter. I copied the information of agency

I hope so much it's a good day for you to meet me!

I am so glad to see that we are almost near our goal,and our meeting
wait for us. I think I will call you from airport before my flight.
You know I booked tickets on Sunday, 28 December flight and I will buy them before
my intervew. People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally,
so I need to buy roundtrip tickets (with returning date).
I wanted to ask you about electronic tickets but they tell that
I can't use because it is their businees to arrange all travel details
and they have some extra money from all the things,
you see it is just business.I think that you will be able to help me
because I don't know anybody here and only you are my hope now,
I think everything in your hands and I believe that you will not leave
me here alone.please borrow some money. I am sure I will be able to return all your money
back after a few weeks, I will get salary and I will collect the sum I own from you.
To be fair I am not sure I know what to say because I hate to ask but
now I have no different way, you see.Please help me it is only money
and much more important if we will meet in person I will do my
best, you won`t be disappoined. I see that it sounds a little crazy
but I can't believe that in the worst case I have to return
home,they all will laugh at me.I think it rests with you to decide and I feel that
you will help me because you are kind. I have about 300 US dollars yet and I think
I need about 980 US dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my
flight! (I had 1180 dollars, but flight from Krasnojarsk, opening visa, medical
insurance and all travel needs costed about 800 dollars).
For truth I did not expect I will need to buy roundtrip tickets, but now
I see that its a very strict rule.
I was sure that my mom will help me becasue she promised but now she
sent letter that it is possible only in a few months or so because of
family problems.and she can't send transfer now.I was in the bank to
try to ask them about loan but they tell I have to have something to stay them
and I have nothing to stay because I have only a few
dress and things,some perfume and it is all I have,and small gift for you from
russia with love.

please send it today by Western Union or Money Gram
I will write you details:

>> !!! <<

send it to russia, Elizaveta Onouyanowa !!!!This is my full name!

Also I've got an advice to send you a scan copy of my passport
in case you need to confirm my details.

this is my full name used in all official documents. They said this is all info you need.
But please for any case write down more info. The address where I'm staying:
Prospekt Andropova street 34-52, post code (zip) 115487. I rent a small room In an apartment of an old policeman here, it's
cheaper then hotel.The address of the closest Western Union (or MoneyGram) here is:

'MDM BANK' 115487, Moscow, Prospekt Andropova, 42

I have some money but it's not enough to complete my trip.
Please send me 980 US dollars and I will complete my trip!
After it please write me all details about the transfer -

your FULL NAME and Money Transfer Control Number.!!

I will call you as soon as I receive it.
When I receive the money I will pay for my trip and only then
the embassy will put all final stamps on my documents.
I've bought you few souvenirs with Russian attributes!!! I'm
sure you will like them! If you need something more please let me
know, they are not expensive. Also I bought two boxes of Russian
chocolate! I hope so much when I come to you we will like each other!
You are already very special to me!
Please when I come to you tell me more about you and your country!
I will listen to everything you tell me and I will do everything you
tell me! I trust you really much!
I hope you will not do something to hurt my feelings.... I
think you are really good man. I will never do anything to hurt yours!!!
By statistics Moscow is the second most expensive city in the
world after Tokyo... everything is so expensive here... and I have
to pay for my rent and food and buy tickets.. please help me..
Sorry if I missed something or didn't comment please let me know
I was so busy with with all preparations!!!!

Elizaveta



> TRAVEL INFO : Elizaveta Onouyanowa
&g- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> © Travel Agency 'Patsan-Travel', 105187 Moscow, Ibragimova street 6, office 319..
&g- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> TRAVEL INFO : Elizaveta Onouyanowa - private tour.(work visa)
> Russian-English
> variants.ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE
&g- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Travel dates for: Ms. Elizaveta Onouyanowa
> Please label the inside and outside of each piece of baggage to
> be checked in with your name and where possible your address.
> Suitable baggage labels and
> stickers are available free of charge. In advance of your journey.
> please note the current free baggage allowance included in your
> ticket price. You can find this information in the internet or via
> your Airline contact
> person. In case you booked a special fare please note that it can
> be subject to restrictions. Travel Abroad: When preparing to travel
> abroad for less than 5 months,
> it is important to ensure entry to another country . Depending on
> the country to be visited and the worker's nationality, it may be
> necessary to apply for a
> visitor visa.The worker must have: a valid passport or travel
> document, valid
> visa .
> Furthermore, page 4 must be signed by the RO. No special
> permission is needed, but it is important to have a valid
> passport,valid visa and all travel documents.

> Thank you for your booking and have a pleasant journey. Kind
> regards.'Patsan-Travel', 105187 Moscow, Ibragimova street 6, office 319. is a licensed and officially registered travel agency.
> Travel agency 'Patsan-Travel', 105187 Moscow, Ibragimova street 6, office 319..

> Our goal is to provide quality services for group and individual
> travelers.
&g- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please use our service. managers: Svetlana
&g- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> The nearest possible flight is - Sunday, 28 December
> 2008. From Russia, Moscow,Sheremetyevo Inter Airport.
> Price: foreign passport,visa,tax,consulate fee,ticket Eco.class.USD
> 1280.00+
&g- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This reservation will be automatically cancelled if the order is not
> purchased until Saturday, 27 December 2008.



Keywords:
2008-12-23, 13:17:37
anonymous from Canada  


-----Original Message-----
From: Elizaveta [mailto:lizok_kotik@yafex.net]
Sent: December-22-08 9:17 AM

Subject: .. I can not believe-I've done it!!!

I still cannot believe I've done it! WoW! As I wrote you I was scared to fly on the plane but everything was OK and I'm still alive )))) Moscow is a really big city! I've been told the population of Moscow is about 10 million of people! From the Airport I went by bus... it was so long way... about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I've seen so many nice places in Moscow while going by bus!
When I got off the plane in the Moscow Airport policeman asked me about passport and he looked at me like I am an enemy ))) I think all people here are a little crazy because of war in Georgia.
Everything here is very expensive, not like in my city... and everywhere are big crowds of people! Everywhere is so many people! I feel uncomfortable because of it but I hope I will be OK soon.
I found a place to stay, I rent a room from an old policeman. He is about 70 years old. He said his wife died 2 years ago and he doesn`t have money to live, so he give in rent rooms in her apartment.
He is very nice man. He said I have to be very careful.
You know... he said many girls from small cities come to big cities, they are looking for a better future and fortune but because they are from small cities they can`t imagine that their way to find the happiness can be not so easy as they thought... and some of them can end up as prostitutes or something like that. He said I should be careful when I will meet you!! But I don't worry about you! I feel with all my heart you are really nice man!
Sorry I wrote you about my worries.. I have nobody to write about it.
My parents are worried enough about me and I don't want to make them to worry more. I think that's really good I've met you! I can write you about everything. I miss my parents... but I'm getting better with every hour )) I was in a travel agency, all my documents are ready.
Now they are checking a possible flight to your airport.
They will give me all information (date and time of my arrival, etc.) tomorrow I think. Now I will continue to see Moscow, like a tourist. In Moscow there are so many different museums!
In Moscow its rather hot weather:-),
about -8`C, and I feel myself so alone. :-) Everyone rush somewhere and I don`t know anybody here.
I will go to The State Tretyakov Gallery (The National Museum of Russian Fine Art).
It is not far from the Kremlin, there should be a lot of tourists from all over the world. I read about this gallery before, its collection contains near 130 000 works of painting, sculpture and graphics.
There there are pictures in cost 250 million dollars!!!!!
It should be really amazing!!! Ok, I send you a thousand kisses and will wait for your message!!!!

P.S
I`m sending for you some photos of Moscow that I found in internet.
Please confirm the name of international airport (and his code) and be sure you wrote it right.
I am afraid to make any mistake... I hope everything will be fine.
please write me as soon as possible!See you soon! Great kiss from Moscow!!
......now I'm very hungry and I will go and eat something.

Yours Elizaveta
2008-12-23, 14:59:36   (updated: )
[hidden] from Canada  

These pictures were also reported as the following identity:


Name: Dariya Troykhina


Email: Dashunya_pupsik@yafex.net


Address:
Russia, Beloyarsk, Mira street 9, flat 16, post
> code(zip) - 658041.



Other Comments:
beware thise scammer she is cunning she will send emails with pictures of herself and in 5 emails say she is coming in on the same week of the email conversation.
2008-12-23, 14:59:36   (updated: )
[hidden] from Canada  
Dariya Troykhina
Dashunya_pupsik@yafex.net
Russia, Beloyarsk, Mira street 9, flat 16, post
> code(zip) - 658041.



Keywords:
2008-12-23, 14:59:36   (updated: )
[hidden] from Canada  
Dariya Troykhina
Dashunya_pupsik@yafex.net
Russia, Beloyarsk, Mira street 9, flat 16, post
> code(zip) - 658041.



Keywords:
2008-12-23, 14:59:36   (updated: )
[hidden] from Canada  
Dariya Troykhina
Dashunya_pupsik@yafex.net
Russia, Beloyarsk, Mira street 9, flat 16, post
> code(zip) - 658041.



Keywords:
2008-12-23, 14:59:36   (updated: )
[hidden] from Canada  
Dariya Troykhina
Dashunya_pupsik@yafex.net
Russia, Beloyarsk, Mira street 9, flat 16, post
> code(zip) - 658041.
2008-12-23, 14:59:36   (updated: )
[hidden] from Canada  
Dariya Troykhina
Dashunya_pupsik@yafex.net
Russia, Beloyarsk, Mira street 9, flat 16, post
> code(zip) - 658041.



Keywords:
2008-12-23, 14:59:36   (updated: )
[hidden] from Canada  
Dariya Troykhina
Dashunya_pupsik@yafex.net
Russia, Beloyarsk, Mira street 9, flat 16, post
> code(zip) - 658041.



Keywords:
2008-12-23, 15:53:18
dxb000@gmail.com from United Arab Emirates  
hi baby mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh
2008-12-24, 00:03:55
firas_aashour@yahoo.com  
she ask me money now lool crazy bitch


>TRAVEL INFO : Dariya Troykhjna.

&g- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> © Travel Agency 'NIKO TOUR'.

&g- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> TRAVEL INFO : Dariya Troykhjna. - private tour.(work visa)

Russian-English

> variants.ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE

&g- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Travel dates for: Ms. Dariya Troykhjna.

> Please label the inside and outside of each piece of baggage to

> be checked in with your name and where possible your address.

> Suitable baggage labels and

> stickers are available free of charge. In advance of your journey.

> please note the current free baggage allowance included in your

> ticket price. You can find this information in the internet or via

> your Airline contact

> person. In case you booked a special fare please note that it can

> be subject to restrictions. Travel Abroad: When preparing to travel

> abroad for less than 5 months,

> it is important to ensure entry to another country . Depending on

> the country to be visited and the worker's nationality, it may be

> necessary to apply for a

> visitor visa.The worker must have: a valid passport or travel

> document, valid

visa .

> Furthermore, page 4 must be signed by the RO. No special

> permission is needed, but it is important to have a valid

> passport,valid visa and all travel documents.




> Thank you for your booking and have a pleasant journey. Kind

> regards.'NIKO TOUR' is a licensed and officially registered travel agency.

> Travel agency 'NIKO TOUR'.




> Our goal is to provide quality services for group and individual

> travelers.

&g- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Please use our service .Managers: Natlya

&g- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

>The nearest possible flight is - Saturday, 27, December, 2008.From

>Moscow Domodedovo Inter Airport.







>Price: foreign passport,visa,tax,consulate fee,ticket Eco.class.USD

>1295.00+

&g- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------




>This reservation will be automatically cancelled if the order is not

>purchased until Friday, 26, December, 2008.







Hey my Tiger,I have got all the info and resend to you,

you see I am after visit to consulate and agency and I am so happy to

say that we will meet in a few days!!!!

I am really lucky girl to meet you.Honey the thing is that I booked nearest

possible flight .I need only your help.

there is only a small problem but I am sure we will be able to solve.

I wanted to ask you to help me to pay for tickets but they tell that

I can't use your help or ask you about sending me tickets because I

have permission to use the help of agency

only because they do all travel things and it is their

business to arrange all travel things for my jorney,it is the law.

and it is not possible to get work visa without help of agency,too strong laws.

I was sure that my mom will help me becasue she promised but now she

sent letter that it is possible only in a few months or so because of

family problems.and she can't send transfer now.I was in the bank to

try to ask them about loan but they tell I have to have something to stay them

and I have nothing to stay because I have only a few

dress and things,some perfume and it is all I have,and small gift for you from

russia with love.and I think it is not great problem for you

to help me.I even think that maybe it will give you the pleasure to

help me because you are my knight,rught?




after all payments here and travel by plane I have about 300$ my own money and




>>>> I need about 995$ from your side <<<<




because I have to pay for ticket and a few thigs yet,

and I have to pay in advance about 1295$ and if the

tickets will cost less i will get some money back. when we meet

I will return this sum and some extra money because to send thransfer

costs money too.I have to be sure that I will be able to book it or I will lose

all the money I gave them in advance.I'm not going to ask one more time for your

help,you see I am in hard situation.I will be waiting for your answer.

I know it sounds like I am pooroutsider but you see I have not

time or somebody to ask about help,you know my mom gave me all that we with mom

could collect for my travel.I hate to ask but now I don't have any other choice.

you saw all my body and I believe you I have done almost all here and now I

need some help from you,please help me to leave Moscow and

it is all I ask now and you know I am full of the love to share with you. Kiss

you, counting days and minutes before our meeting.you know it is only money, and I think that

it is not too hard for you to help me, you see I have such chance only once in

my life.I know you are kind man and I do hope you will be

able to help me.I promise I will return all the money. and I will earn money because I am ready to work as

hard as possible!




Million Kisses, Your poor Dariya you know my rent address here is

Shumkina str., 5 -16, post code (zip) 107.

>>---------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that my full name is Troykhjna -(last name) .

Dariya - (first name) it is right writting English

>>---------------------------------------------------------------------

you should put it on western union(or moneygram) list and you can choice

any bank in moscow,they tell it is international service and I can get

money in any bank of moscow.




The address of the closest Western Union (or MoneyGram) here is:










'SIBCONTAKT BANK '

107113, Moscow, Rybinskaya 3-n, 1.







they tell I can get only western union (or moneygram) transfer because

I have not any bank accounts in moscow and I have only passport and it is

enough to get it!

When you're filling Western Union form it is not necessary

to write down the destination city because i don't have a permanent address over here.

Also I've got an advice to send you a scan copy of my passport

in case you need to confirm my details.




P.S. I am not sure I should tell this but I want to let you know that if you don't like me I

will not bother you and it is only your choice to spend time with me I

know you may be too busy,and in any case I will return money back .you

know I will have rent room ,job and I want to say that you don't worry that

I want to use you just for my goals.and I am sure that when we meet we

will not regret about it,promise,and I hate people who imagined so many silly rules and

laws.and I have only small suitcase with me.and I dream about our first

meeting,our first night and I have some sexy night dress with me! and I think

that now everything depends on you my hope and I will check my mail all day and

all night because i can't sleep if I am not sure that everything is all right and you can help,

please deardon't leave me alone i have done so much and I am almost near you.

and I can stay more than six months,I can stay longer it is possible if we fall

in love and going to marry. But I think we need time to learn each other.

and as soon as I got transfer ,they tell in the bank you should send me transfer

number and I will be able to get transfer then, I will send exact schedule

and number of the flight and terminal number and time of my arriving to your. bye!




Dariya

2008-12-24, 15:32:22
anonymous from Canada  
Dear, I do not wish to give you a words of good bye!
I am sorry about all the problems with the money!
But without your help I will not be able to fly to you.
My relatives will no longer be able to help me out.
Mama gave me almost all the money that she had to help me out with this journey.
If you can not help me, I will be returning to home.
But I do not want to be lonely again.
I do not want to return home.
I do not want to stay in Moscow either.
I do not want anyone but you.
More than anything else, I would like to continue the trip!
I want you! I want you to surround me with your tenderness, warmth and care.
I certainly think about the future. I want us to be together.
I go to sleep and I wake up together with the thoughts about you.
They are not leaving my head.
More to that, I d like to wake up in your arms every day.
I d like to be sure that you really need me now and in the future.
I just want to look into your eyes.
I want to feel your warm breath.
I want to see your smile and know that this smile is for me.
I want to be waken up by you rather than some kind of alarm clock.
I want to be your sunshine.
I want you to warm your hands up in the back pockets of my jeans.
I want you to pay me with your kisses for the rental of my jeans pockets.
I want to belong to you and. I am yours and you re mine.
I want to believe you and never question anything you say.
I want to hear your voice. I want to get to your inner thoughts.
I want to be everything you need. I want you to know all these things.
I want you to love me.
Can t wait for the moment I board the plane and start my final journey to you.
I am sick without you. I am looking forward to hearing some good news from you.

I will wait money transfer control number and your full name...
Hope you can help me out and give me your support.
My request for help from one hand is the opportunity to come to you, and from other hand is the approval of seriousness of your plans.
I m sorry that my confidence in our victory against the problems differs a bit from yours.
Because you are a man and I am a woman.
If everything were on contrary, the world would go upside down.
I will back all money to the last cent without doubt, and if everything will be ok, I will stand for you forever.
That s why I ask you a question: are you serious in your intensions?
If yes, write me soon. I hope very much that I provoked sympathy in you.

thank you, Elizaveta

my date:
Elizaveta Onouyanowa
Russia
adress: Prospekt Andropova street 34-52, post code (zip) 115487.
The address of the closest Western Union (or MoneyGram) here is:
'MDM BANK' 115487, Moscow, Prospekt Andropova, 42
2008-12-24, 17:38:28
anonymous  
Oh my god!, I just thought I would do a test run on this particular email address as for some reason I didnt think something was right after continually asking where my email address had originally been picked from etc and am mortified its come here. Yes it was ended Elizaveta and yes EXACTLY the same pictures were emailed. What a complete and utter scam. whoever is behind it needs seriously sortin out.

QUOTE
'I still cannot believe I've done it! WoW! As I wrote you I was scared to fly on the plane but everything was OK and I'm still alive )))) Moscow is a really big city! I've been told the population of Moscow is about 10 million of people! From the Airport I went by bus... it was so long way... about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I've seen so many nice places in Moscow while going by bus!
When I got off the plane in the Moscow Airport policeman asked me about passport and he looked at me like I am an enemy ))) I think all people here are a little crazy because of war in Georgia.
Everything here is very expensive, not like in my city... and everywhere are big crowds of people! Everywhere is so many people! I feel uncomfortable because of it but I hope I will be OK soon.
I found a place to stay, I rent a room from an old policeman. He is about 70 years old. He said his wife died 2 years ago and he doesn`t have money to live, so he give in rent rooms in her apartment.
He is very nice man. He said I have to be very careful.
You know... he said many girls from small cities come to big cities, they are looking for a better future and fortune but because they are from small cities they can`t imagine that their way to find the happiness can be not so easy as they thought... and some of them can end up as prostitutes or something like that. He said I should be careful when I will meet you!! But I don't worry about you! I feel with all my heart you are really nice man!
Sorry I wrote you about my worries.. I have nobody to write about it.
My parents are worried enough about me and I don't want to make them to worry more. I think that's really good I've met you! I can write you about everything. I miss my parents... but I'm getting better with every hour )) I was in a travel agency, all my documents are ready.
Now they are checking a possible flight to your airport.
They will give me all information (date and time of my arrival, etc.) tomorrow I think. Now I will continue to see Moscow, like a tourist. In Moscow there are so many different museums!
In Moscow its rather hot weather:-),
about -8`C, and I feel myself so alone. :-) Everyone rush somewhere and I don`t know anybody here.
I will go to The State Tretyakov Gallery (The National Museum of Russian Fine Art).
It is not far from the Kremlin, there should be a lot of tourists from all over the world. I read about this gallery before, its collection contains near 130 000 works of painting, sculpture and graphics.
There there are pictures in cost 250 million dollars!!!!!
It should be really amazing!!! Ok, I send you a thousand kisses and will wait for your message!!!!

P.S
I`m sending for you some photos of Moscow that I found in internet.
Please confirm the name of international airport (and his code) and be sure you wrote it right.
I am afraid to make any mistake... I hope everything will be fine.
please write me as soon as possible!See you soon! Great kiss from Moscow!!
......now I'm very hungry and I will go and eat something.

Yours Elizaveta


QUOTE
I think I'm a lucky girl to meet such good man as you in Internet! I hope I will be lucky enough to meet you

in the real life!!! yesterday I told my parents about you.

they said that now they don`tworry about me as before because now they know you are a kind man

and can help me if I will need your help. You can show me your city and

tell me about the life over there! I think I didn't write you I like cooking.

I will cook Russian cuisine for you! Pelmeni, vareniki, blini, borsch, okroshka!

You will like it! Besides Russian cuisine I like Italian and Mexican. I love

spaghetti and pizzza!!!!! mmmmmmm ! I can't live without it! I like

Mexican food because it's very spicy, although I don't cook Mexican

dishes too often. I've been told my cooking is very tasty!

I like to cook cakes. my favorite is cheese-cake with raspberry! You

know... when I talk about food I'm getting hungry ))) I eat everything

and I'm not on any diets but usually I don't eat after 7 pm. This

helps me not to be fat! I can cook many tasty things for you when we will meet! You know..

almost all Russian men are like bears! They are so rude, they can't be nice

and polite, they don't want to have a family. I think you are not like them.

I like to go to the cinema! I really like to watch a good movie with

my friends. 50 percents of movies in our cinemas are Russian and about 50

American. actually my favorite actor is William Smith and I like all movies with

him. I've watched 'Hancock' Have you seen it?

could you recommend me any American movie so I can watch it?

What is your favorite movie and actor? Soooooooooooooooo......... what else could I say?

I have a driver's licence but I don't have a car. My father has a

russian car and he gives me his car sometimes.

I don`t like only cinema! I like theatre and opera too, I like ballet.

Unfortunately there is only one small theatre in my city and there is

nothing interesting. If I want to go to ballet, for example, I should

go to Krasnojarsk, there sometimes can come famous Russian actors and

dancers but I can't go there often because it's quite expensive.

By, the way, one thing else about my trip. Agency will help me to rent a room

to stay near my future work. I will share this room with a few girls yet,

it is usual procedure and it helps to pay the rent (it will be cheaper).

And I have a question, is it normal if we will like each other may be it is

possible to live together?of course if you or somebody doesn't mind.

As you know I will stay there for three months but If I will like there I will be

able to prolong my trip. I think I will be able to improve my english and you can learn Russian

and I think it will help us to learn each other better,who knows.Do you have a big

wide bed?(joke). And now I have some good news for you! After sending this email I will

go home, take my packed bags and go to Krasnojarsk! From there I will fly to Moscow! I`m

really afraid to fly on a plane! I hope my plane will not fall down! I'm really afraid!

It is several hours from Krasnojarsk to Moscow.

when I come to Moscow and settle down I will write you an email. I

hope today I will be able to write you. Please don't worry about me

if you don't hear from me today, that will mean I was not able to

find a place to stay and I will write you tomorrow.

In Moscow I will spend a week or maybe even more, I should make all

final arrangements with my documents and after it I will come to you!

I've never been to Moscow before and I'm so nervous now... I've never

went somewhere alone and now I should go alone to such big city!

I really want to talk to you by phone, but as I don`t have a mobile

phone, I will find a public phone in Moscow with international calls.

you know... I had such great desire to start my trip already.. and now

I feel myself like a newborn kitten who has even didn't open it's

eyes... I just want to hug my mommy and don't want to go anywhere...

but I know that's my dream to start a new life and I will try to turn

in to reality! Soon you will hear some news from me from

Moscow!!!!!!!!


hope I'm only for you! love you and kisses!


I send you promised photos! your Elizaveta
2008-12-24, 17:40:30
anonymous  
Dont get me wrong, the girl is beautiful, but if its a scam which it obvioulsy is...there are going to be sooo many unhappy folk!
You are on page 13 of 144, other pages: 1 2 3 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 141 142 143 144

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search